Wednesday, September 15, 2010

West Coast Summer

Commission Piece - Acrylic on Canvas - 36 x 60 - SOLD

Today's post is a commission piece I did a while back. A typical west coast scene. I posted this older painting because I've been having trouble trying to photograph my paintings this past week. Whenever I have a chance to photograph, it seems to be raining. This is one of the challenges of living in the Pacific Northwest. I always take my photos outside in the shade with a clear sunny sky overhead. So if any of you have found a way to accurately photograph your paintings with another method that can bypass the weather, please let me know. Hopefully we'll get some sunshine on the weekend. Or we'll have to borrow some of that sunshine from our Texan blogger friends. :-)



Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment