Tuesday, July 5, 2016

AGGV Summer Small Works Show


Satsuma IV   Oil   10 x 8   $325


Oolong   Oil   8 x 10   $325


I'm really pleased that my paintings Satsuma IV and Oolong are in the Art Gallery of Greater Victoria Summer Small Works Show! I recently attended the Artists Reception in the Massey Hall, and must say it is a beautiful show. There are so many gorgeous paintings by well known artists, and all at affordable prices. If you are on the market for a small piece of art, or are looking for a special gift for someone, check it out! Entry to the Small Works Show is free. For information on these paintings contact the Art Gallery Sales and Rentals. 

Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Claire!!!! These two pieces are breathtaking!!!! 💕

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilda! Thank you SO much! I'm overjoyed and stunned by your description of my work. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete