Saturday, November 10, 2018

Painting Memories

Follow      Acrylic    24 x 28


Now that I'm back from my marathon travel, and in the studio frequently, I'm really enjoying painting my memories from this time away. Follow, is a scene from the very last day of our walk to Santiago de Compostella. I turned to the right and there was this wonderful old building full of personality and history, and this well trodden path disappearing around the corner. As I was completing the painting, I decided to add something that thrilled me on every encounter. Sheep!! I called this painting Follow because at first it was the road I wanted to follow, but now it's also the sheep. Plus sheep always follow each other!

Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. I thought this was a photo for the moment Claire!!!! Absolutely beautiful....love the sheep!!!! The wall!!!!❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete