Saturday, August 28, 2010

Oranges Reflected


Original Acrylic on Exhibition Canvas   24 x 24   $600 + s/h

I was visiting someone's home and noticed this amazing cobalt blue glass bowl sitting on top of the beautiful beaded table center. Now usually I don't ask people if I can borrow their home decor, but I made an exception in this circumstance, and the result is Oranges Reflected. I love the complimentary colour combination of the blue and orange, and orange reflections in the bowl. It doesn't show in the photograph, but the beaded table center has a texture to it. This painting is also showing at the Victoria Airport.






Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful piece Claire.! A lot of work went into this painting! love the colors. Great reflections in the bowl...subtle yet visible.

    ReplyDelete