Monday, May 31, 2010

Kraft Canadian


Kraft Canadian - 6 x 12 SOLD
Original Oil on Gallery Wrapped Canvas

As you can see, Canadian has a bit of glare on it that I can't seem to get rid of in the photo, but it gives you the idea. I'm on so many learning curves at the moment - painting, computer skills, photographing....it's very challenging and sometimes I just have to settle for my best try. :-)



Canadian
Original Oil 6 x 6

Right side of Diptych


Here is side two. I've had great feedback on these two little studies so I'm going to further investigate this theme. I'm going to try to post the two sides together, so you can see it as a whole, but I'm still being photographically challenged, so if it doesn't work for tonight, I'll post when I can get a good representation.

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment